PetArmor Plus Flea and Tick Shampoo for Dogs kills fleas and ticks on contact. The shampoo cleans and conditions your pet’s coat and washes away the “flea dirt” that flea larvae eat to survive. PetArmor Plus flea and tick dog shampoo kills flea eggs for 30 days and helps prevent new fleas from developing in your dog’s environment.
HOW TO USE
Using PetArmor Plus Flea and Tick oatmeal shampoo at home is easy. Just follow these steps each time you use the product.
BEFORE YOU USE
Correct use starts knowing your dog’s weight. Don’t guess! It is important to know your dog’s exact weight.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT ON CATS. Be sure to choose dog products for dogs and cat products for cats. These products are different formulations based on the species and your pet’s weight and SHOULD NEVER be used interchangeably.
Don't forget to consider your pet's age. ONLY use PetArmor Plus Flea and Tick Shampoo for Dogs on dogs and puppies over 12 weeks of age.
Read the entire label carefully before using any product on your dog. For additional help or more information, our social care team is available to answer your questions Mon-Friday, 8am to 4pm CST. Or you can call us at 1-800-224-7387.
USING THE PRODUCT
- Weigh your dog.
- Wet your dog’s coat thoroughly.
- Use 0.5 fluid ounces for every 7 pounds your dog weighs, 0.5 fluid ounces is equivalent to one (1) Tablespoon. For a typical 10 pound dog, apply one (1) fluid ounce or two (2) Tablespoons of shampoo to your dog.
- Starting at the head and working back, work up a lather with this quick lathering formula, being sure that the lather is worked thoroughly into your dog’s coat down to the skin.
- Allow lather to stand 10 minutes, then rinse completely and towel dry.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after applying.
Keep treated pets apart from each other, other pets and children for 24 hours after treatment and until the product is dry. This helps prevent pets from ingesting the product by licking or grooming one another.