Extreme Spring Breeze Pet Stain & Odor Remover
Simple Solution Spring Breeze Extreme Stain and Odor Remover has a professional-strength formula with Pro-Bacteria™ and enzymes that is 3 times stronger than our regular formula, and a crisp and refreshing Spring Breeze scent. This formula breaks down, neutralizes, and permanently eliminates stains and odors, while discouraging dogs and cats from making repeat “visits.” Safe to use carpet, upholstery, or other water-safe surfaces in your home to remove urine, feces and vomit. Safe to use around children and pets when used as directed.
- EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE - Simple Solution Spring Breeze Extreme Stain and Odor Remover is 3 times stronger than our regular stain and odor remover, eliminating the toughest dog and cat messes faster.
- ERASE ODORS AND STAINS - Discourage repeat marking with our professional-strength Pro-Bacteria™ and enzyme formula, which breaks down and eliminates stains and odors, leaving behind a refreshing Spring Breeze scent.
- MULTIPLE USES - Removes dog and cat stains and odors such as urine, feces, and vomit from carpet, upholstery, bedding, fabric toys, clothing, and other water-safe surfaces in your home.
- VERSATILE CLEANING - Our patented 3-in-1 nozzle sprayer gives you more options to tackle stains and odor: stream, foam, or mist.
- TOUGH ON STAINS, NOT ON YOUR FAMILY - Safe to use around your children and pets when used as directed.
Before Use: 24 hours prior to using, test on an inconspicuous area. Remove excess solid or liquid waste. Shake well and test for colorfastness on a hidden area. Do not use on wool or leather surfaces.
- Saturate the soiled area. When treating carpet, cover twice the size of the mess and be sure to saturate the carpet backing and padding.
- Wait five or more minutes. Blot excess moisture with a color-safe cloth or paper towel.
- Allow the area to dry naturally, which may take 24-48 hours. When dy, the stain and odor will disappear, GUARANTEED.
Purified water, natural non-pathogenic bacteria, denatured ethanol, natural enzymes, detergent and fragrance